Thursday, November 09, 2006

In the beginning

Let me first introduce myself...A student studying in Singapore with a passion to keep up with the technology and also to use the technology around us. I like wireless stuff , and thinks that wires are clumbersome. who dont agree with me? Anyway some things are still better off being wired e.g Desktops. This blog will be dedicated to stuff which i hold and held( I do change some stuff faster than you can say gadget-freak-in-the-house ) , mainly the more changed stuff are my mobile phones.

This blog would also be a reference to stuff which i have held and holds. So you can look forward to seeing my personal reviews on certain gadgets.
This blog would also serve to help people make decisions on stuff, which i am holding, whether it will suits them or not. I do look around other review site and sometimes i find that i do have problem finding something i want. For example would be my prior purchase of the Sony Ericsson W900i phone, i was finding out whether the set has this flash themes icons built in, apparently it has but not what i was looking for. But still i went ahead with the purchase and found it out myself.

I must emphasize this that this is not the place to read first hand reviews on upcoming gadgets, what i would be reviewing would be those gadgets that is already on the market and do attract my attention enough to make me get a piece of them. Lastly to emphasize that this is mainly for my reference to keep track of the gadgets i had before but ideas and questions are welcome in case you have any doubts of the gadget i have on hands, would love to try to answer your questions as long as i have the gadgets still on hand. =)

Stay Tuned!!!!! =)

NOTE: The author of this blog is not affiliated to any brand or any manufacturer, all reviews are done according to the author's preference and no comments good or bad was spared from being published

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home